Sunday, November 24, 2013

Lessons available for all ages and all levels...

About me:
I was introduced to the game of tennis at the age of 4 yrs. I can honestly say, I love this game!
I was hooked from the moment my hand touched the racket and I started swinging..

I am originally from Austin, TX and the youngest of 4 siblings, it took a lot of losses before I got my first win! By age 21 I was on tour and ranked the number 3 singles player in Texas.
After battling health issues I had to give up my pro tour however, never gave up tennis as my passion!

I know and understand the game is more than about winning.
I have a knack for taking any level and improving their game in some form or fashion.
I truly invest 100 percent in my client and focus on developing their skills.
I love to see my students excel and learn from each match they play and if I can come along and watch I will.
Now that I am married and a father of a beautiful, and spunky little girl, I dream of playing tennis with her and someday a doubles game.

I am available most days of the week from 9am-noon and then again from 4p-8p. I have experience teaching junior clinics, and adults as well as 4-8 year old.
Please send me an e-mail g_gorm@yahoo.com or call/text with questions to: 512-650-9735.

I look forward to hearing from you and helping you improve your game!

No comments:

Post a Comment